November 12, 2007

Lauren & James

We took a trip down to Naples to photograph Lauren and James at a horse farm and then drove over to the beach. They are such an awesome couple and had decided to get some post-wedding pictures done! At the very end, they were even willing to turn the day into a 'trash the dress' session! Once in the water, they ended up drawing a crowd and one woman was even taking pictures along side of us! We truly enjoyed spending time with Lauren and James and hope to see them again in the future!

4 comments:

Lauren Glase Photography said...

WOW!!! We are seriously blown away - the pictures are absolutely amazing! You captured our personalities and love for each other perfectly! Thank you both so much! Let us know if you are ever down this way again - we would love to hang out! Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous couple!! These pictures are awesome, I especially LOVE the beach ones... I'm thinking we might want to do the same thing. That is, if I can get my mom to agree with me on the whole "trash the dress" issue.

Anyway, great job again!

Anonymous said...

Kellie, those pictures are amazing! Maybe I can talk Mike into a post-wedding session. I love the mix of beauty, sexiness and most of all, love, in those pics. Well done!

Ram said...

Niece Lauren and James too, What to say. Incredible pictures. Hope to see you soon. Happy Holidays. Uncle Scottie